The BDM will lead new solar power sales for canopies and ground-mounted projects. This candidate with identify and present designs, financial and technical solutions for prospects to educate on the impact of renewable energy projects.
- Pursue and develop new leads to generate solar and storage sales with commercial, industrial, non-profit, education, and municipality customers utilizing company resources to develop a system design, production estimate, and cost estimate for the customer
- Prepare detailed, high-quality customer-facing materials, including proposals, presentations, spreadsheets, and other documents to support complex energy commodity transactions.
- Coordinate feasibility studies and project development activities with cross functional resources, peers, and outside consultants to ensure projects stay on track
- Bachelor's degree required, with a preference for a finance, business, economics, or similar degree.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in originating renewable energy projects in solar
- Ability to travel as required to meet with counterparties, customers, clients, investors and other stakeholders