The Project Developer will manage solar and energy storage green field and existing projects to ensure schedule and budget objectives are met. The candidate needs experience with project development, finance, and US power market regulations. Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills are key to success in this position.
- Manage the negotiations of land rights, related permits and the coordination of feasibility studies, environmental applications and community support for project pipeline.
- Collaborate with internal teams on permitting, PPA evaluation, interconnection agreements, engineering and construction feasibility for C&I and utility-scale renewable energy projects.
- Initiate support and build relationships with local communities, government officials and stakeholders to deliver development milestones, risk, and project completion.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required
- 3+ years of experience with a track record of renewable energy project development
- Understanding of power markets, solar PV, energy storage, and power generation development