Inside Sales Representative
About the Organization
PosiGen was founded in 2011 in New Orleans, LA, with the mission of making a positive financial impact on the lives of homeowners. PosiGen pairs energy efficiency retrofits and solar power systems to reduce household energy consumption. We are dedicated to increasing energy independence and ensuring the financial security of the communities we serve. Since our humble beginnings, PosiGen has expanded its solar energy and energy efficiency mission across Louisiana, New York, Connecticut and Florida.
PosiGen's Vision is to be the world's most amazing energy enterprise dedicated to delivering freedom, power and pure positive energy to all.
We are expanding quickly, and constantly challenging ourselves to think outside the box to promote solar energy and customer savings. Join PosiGen, and help us make a difference.
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.
Sales and Marketing
Would you like a job with a purpose, one where you can help low to moderate income families save money with green sustainable energy? Would a generous salary and outstanding fringe benefits in an encouraging and inspiring atmosphere be important to you? Join our organization to be a part of our mission and to build your career. Visit http://www.posigen.com/careers.html to apply for our Business Development/Call Center Representative position today. (See job details below)
Essential Job Functions
• Support Sales Team division to facilitate proper operational flow
• Provide support in managing and tracking job installations
• Contact individuals by telephone to promote our products and services
• Explain the product or service to potential customers
• Deliver scripted sales pitch to the customer
• Adjust scripted sales pitch to meet needs of specific individuals
• Provide pricing details
• Obtain customer information including names and addresses
• Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers
• Answer telephone calls from potential customers who are responding to advertisements
• Contact customers to follow up on initial interaction
• Conduct customer and marketing surveys
Competencies• Excellent communication skills• Ability to communicate with customers in a professional manner• Ability to follow management direction and take constructive feedback
• Must be flexible and able to work weekend, evening, and holiday shifts
Education/Experience• High School diploma• Min 1-2years experience in Customer Service role• Demonstrated strong conflict resolution experience• Knowledge of solar power energy field is preferred• Construction industry knowledge preferred
• Bi-lingual a plus (English and Spanish)
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point)
Base salary plus commissions
Inside Sales Support
Number of Openings
New Orleans, LA
This position is currently accepting applications.