Large electrical contractor looking for electrical helpers and apprentices for solar farm projects. Qualifeid candidates must have the ability to pass a drug screen. OSHA certification is a plus.
Candidates must have the ability to do or assit with:
* install conduits of tubing or pipe often required by local electrical codes
* work from blueprints provided by the general contractor
* run the electrical wiring
* terminate switches, circuit breaker panels and relays
* install and wire instruments that control the power, lighting and heating units in buildings.
* install wiring for air conditioning and refrigeration units.
* Use electrical test meters and ohmmeters
* ensure the continuity of wiring to ascertain compatibility and safety of the components.
* locate and repair or replace shorts and system breaks
* work with many standard hand tools including sawzalls, screwdrivers, pliers and knives.
* Work with power tools, test meters, pipe threaders and conduit benders.
TechTrades is a skilled tradesman staffing firm. We value our hardworking craftsmen and strive to get them matched where they can be successful. We have supplied labor solutions to contractors, commercial, and industrial companies with qualified, skilled tradesmen and technicians for over 20 years, through contract, contract-to-direct, or direct/permanent recruiting and staffing services. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive list of benefits for our valued contract employees. Call Camille at (513) 746-6485
*Employment Disclosure: Tech Trades, Talent LogistiX and PinPoint Resources, provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*
* This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.*
MUST HAVE ALL PPE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HARD HAT, WORK BOOTS, SAFETY GLASSES, GLOVES AND HIGH VISIBILITY VEST
*Job Type:* Contract