The Project Development Manager will be responsible for driving pipeline growth through origination, development, and management of solar and energy storage projects. The candidate needs experience with project development, finance, and US power market regulations. Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills are key to success in this position.
- Manage the negotiations of land rights, related permits and the coordination of feasibility studies, environmental applications and community support for project pipeline.
- Collaborate with internal teams on permitting, PPA needs, interconnection, engineering and construction feasibility for C&I and utility-scale renewable energy projects.
- Initiate support and build relationships with local communities, government officials and stakeholders to deliver development milestones, risk, and project completion.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required
- 5+ years' experience with a track record of renewable energy project development
- Understanding of power markets, solar PV, energy storage, and power generation development