Electrical Service Engineer Electrical Service Engineer - Skills Required - Electrical Engineer, Solar Electric Installation, System Design, PACS, DNP, OPC, TCP/IP, Modbus, NABCEP certification, Inverters
If you are a Service Engineer with experience, please read on!
**What You Will Be Doing**
The Senior Service Engineer is responsible for providing third-level customer and advanced field service technical support. Duties include maintaining expert knowledge of products, troubleshooting SCADA, communications and control logics systems; interfacing with research and development to optimize product design and performance, and serving as a mentor and expert technical resource for the Field Service department. Serves as a senior service engineer for all products, plant control and communications, and options. Provides third-level technical support for difficult and unresolved customer inquiries, including field engineering engagements and primary customer interface when required. Serves as an expert technical resource for the first and second level Field Service department and works to elevate individual technical capabilities and skills. Serves as the primary and direct interface with research and development in Germany to optimize the design, performance and serviceability of inverter communications products. Troubleshoots complex SCADA, communications, and control logic systems in the field, and provides field testing and commissioning support as required.
**What You Need for this Position**
- A bachelor's degree in engineering is required. Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Experience in the field of solar electric (PV) installation, system design and/or inspection is required.
- Experience with utility-scale Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems is required.
- Knowledge of SCADA systems, including Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and Programmable Automation Controllers (PACs) is required.
- Advanced knowledge of product line is strongly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of solar electric (PV) installation, system design and/or inspection is required.
- Advanced knowledge of engineering and mathematical concepts is required.
- Advanced knowledge of power plant measurement devices and techniques is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, is required.
- German and/or Spanish language skills are a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is required.
- Advanced technical troubleshooting skills are required.
- Advanced skills related to configuring, managing, and supporting communication protocols (Modbus, DNP, OPC, ICCP, TCP/IP, TCP/UDP) are required.
- Ability to engage in the pre-sales process to review and ensure inverter technical specifications are effectively aligned with the requirements of the PV plant design.
- NABCEP certification preferred.
So, if you are a Service Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Electrical Service Engineer*