Quality Control Technician
+ location:Albuquerque, NM
+ salary:$14 per hour
+ date posted:Friday, April 24, 2020
+ job type:Temporary
Quality Control Technician
Join us in lighting the way for solar technology! We are looking for a Quality Control Technician to participate in the inspection of assemblies, accessories, materials, parts, components, and materials produced by subcontractors and in-house for conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments and devices; and complete the appropriate records.
-Monday- Friday, 6pm-2pm
-Sort and segregate materials in compliance with company standards and work instructions.
-Inspect and measure items for dimensional accuracy, fit, alignment, and functional operation according to
drawings, company standards, and other specifications using precision measuring and test instruments.
-Operate inspection, test and measurement tools and perform inspections directly as required.
-Program, test, and complete documentation on electronic controllers.
-Perform the incoming, in-process, and final inspection activities in compliance with company procedures.
-May inspect outgoing and production line parts and materials.
-Examine items for defects in materials, work, and damage.
-Approve or reject items and records' inspections information.
-Create non-conformance reports when necessary.
-Work with engineers, quality personnel, and others as required, to assist in preliminary MRB disposition.
-May prepare inspection procedure outlines for reference use in subsequent inspections using data obtained from
blueprints, customer specifications, and catalogs.
-Other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 6:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Must be able to basic inspection instruments - calipers, micrometers, pins, and height gages.
- Preference given for ability to operate FARO Arm or similar articulating CMM and other sophisticated gages.
- Visual acuity corrected 20/30 or better.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Paint software.
- Must have computer skills.
- Able to pay attention to detail.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Problem solving / decision making ability.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be familiar with a shop environment.
- Light manufacturing, sometimes dusty environment.
- Experience in oral and written communication.
- Experience in planning, organizing, and time management.
- Must have interpersonal effectiveness.
-Must successfully pass a background check & drug screen.
-Able to pass Ishihara or Enchroma color blindness test with no more than moderate deficiencies.
-Experience with ISO 9001 and document & records control required.
-High school degree or equivalent.
-Minimum one year quality inspection experience.
-Hands-on experience in use of inspection tools/gages.
Do you think you'd make a great fit to an amazing team that leads the way for solar technology? Apply now!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.