+ **Job ID:** 335864
+ **Country:** Norway
+ **Location:** Stavanger, Bergen, Stjørdal
+ **Company:** Equinor ASA
+ **Contact Name:** firstname.lastname@example.org
+ **Workplace:** Onshore
+ **Discipline:** Information Technology
+ **Education Preferred:** Bachelor or Master's degree
+ **Experience Preferred:** 3 - 5 Years
+ **Closing Date:** May 82020
We're Equinor, an international energy company with a proud history. Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. We're the largest operator in Norway, among the world's largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we're building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
IT Infrastructure and security (IAS) provides internal infrastructure and cyber security services to Equinor. IAS consists of 7 departments and approximately 115 employees. We are recruiting new colleagues within plant infrastructure, which delivers infrastructure solutions and advisory to Equinor’s offshore and onshore plants, both within the oil and gas sector and the renewable energy sector. The secure and stable operation of Equinor plant’s infrastructure is key to ensure business continuity and integrity for our production of energy. Equinor is looking for IT professionals who are motivated to strengthen our skilled team.
This advert is part of an ongoing recruitment. Applications will be handled on a continuous basis.
• Be a part of a competence team that handles daily operations and deliveries of IT infrastructure for Equinor's onshore and offshore plants
• Continuously improve Equinor’s IT infrastructure and cyber security solutions
• Advise business users in design and implementation
• Build multidisciplinary IT and cyber security competence for current and future needs
• Bachelor’s or master’s technical degree within related field.
• Relevant experience may compensate for formal education
• Demonstrated knowledge within one or more of the following areas:
- IT network operation and provisioning (eg. LAN, WAN)
- Firewall administration and provisioning
- Cyber security technologies (eg. Anti malware, multi factor authentication)
- Certification within Cisco and/or PaloAlto will be regarded as a plus
• Norwegian language is an advantage
• Strong IT security and operational excellence mindset
• Ability to understand and handle risk
• Motivated by team work
• Problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills
• Eagerness to develop personal skills and to build a broad infrastructure competence
• Both experienced candidates and new graduates will be considered
• Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
Not just a job: a career. We encourage you to take advantage of the many opportunities our global company offers, and empower you to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies, exchange ideas and learn from others.
Rewards. We offer a range of reward programmes within one Equinor framework adapted to the local market. This includes competitive salary, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees’ health and well- being are a priority and we appreciate that our employees have commitments outside of work. Whether for family or individual needs, flexibility is important to us all. We recognise that in order for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. We offer opportunities for flexible working.
An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger and an inclusive culture is a vital part of our working environment. Diversity for us embraces experience, competence, age, gender, education, cultural background, religion, sexual orientation, disabilities, and more – everything that helps shape our thoughts and perspectives. True inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Our values are to be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Equinor. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team. Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.