As one of the original innovators in lending, credit, fraud, and spend analytics, Verisk Financial integrates one of the industry s largest sets of data to help banks, financial regulators, retailers, and media companies grow their businesses. We combine data with predictive analytics to uncover new consumer and business insights and integrate this data with the most technologically advanced platforms.
Verisk Financial - Argus is a leading provider of intelligence, decision support solutions, and advisory services to financial institutions across the global commerce ecosystem. Our clients include more than 50 top U.S., Canadian, and other international financial organizations, regulators, payment providers, merchants, and media. Argus is the leading source of segment-level portfolio management benchmarking data, analytics, models, and advisory services. We maximize value delivery to clients by combining proprietary data sets, cutting-edge software and analytic tools, domain expertise, and our unique results-oriented approach. Customers worldwide use our services for tailored data management solutions that include business intelligence platforms, profile views, mobile data solutions, enterprise database services, and fraud risk scoring algorithms for marketing, fraud, and risk mitigation. Our clients gain competitive advantage from our exclusive focus on leveraging global best-in-class analytics and methodologies to help achieve their business and regulatory objectives. To learn more about Argus please visit us at: www.argusinformation.com. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It s the aim of our returnship program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We ve been recognized by Forbes as a World s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce.
We are looking for a Senior Information Security Analyst to be based in our White Plains, NY location capable of supporting the increasingly complex aspects of data management and security at Argus. This role will expose the successful candidate to all facets of the function, including maintaining policies and procedures, staff education, systems monitoring, responding to security-review questionnaires and managing client and vendor audits.
* Maintaining and enforcing security processes, practices and policies throughout the organization to reduce risks, respond to incidents and limit exposure and liability in all areas of information-related, financial, personal and reputational harm
* Monitoring Argus systems, logs, physical security using an array of data-security products and techniques to ensure compliance with Argus security policies, legal obligations and contractual commitments, and reporting and investigating any breaches in computing security
* Liaising with Verisk Risk & Compliance department to align strategy, policies and technologies
* Completing and responding to information security questionnaires and audits with regulatory agencies, clients and other parties, and implementing remediation plans
* Managing internal client requests for information concerning Argus s security posture
* Conducting on-site audits of third-party vendors, including evaluation of performance against financial industry standards, drafting annual reviews, and creating remediation plans
* Reporting to department and company leadership concerning residual risk, vulnerabilities, and other security exposures, including misuse of information assets and noncompliance
* Collaborating on critical IT projects to ensure that security issues are addressed throughout the project lifecycle
* Facilitating the Information Security-related risk management process
* Planning, developing and delivering security awareness training and education programs to educate staff on how to safeguard information against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure of critical information
* Bachelor s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) required
* Minimum of four years of information security experience in a banking or healthcare institution, or vendor supporting such institution
* Knowledge and understanding of information risks, concepts, principles and industry standards, including: NIST, PCI, PHI, PII, ISO 27001, HIPAA/HITECH and OWASP, and information security tool (e.g., Solar Winds LEM, Fore Scout, Imperva)
* Knowledge of risk assessment methodologies and technologies
* Experience developing, documenting, and maintaining security policies, processes, procedures and standards
* Knowledge of network infrastructure, including routers, switches, firewalls, associated network protocols and concepts
* Working knowledge of firewalls, VPN, terminal servers, routers and firewall ACL configuration
* Experience identifying and managing security incidents using log correlation
* Must have a proven track record of excellent research and analytical skills
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
* Cross-team functionality essential to understand business needs for existing clients and new vendors
* Project Manager/Team leader/management experience a plus
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Consumer Privacy Notice
Employer's Job# 743999711224838
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.