**Regional Leader \(m/w/d\)**
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole\. From facilities delivering life\-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow\.
In 2019, Jacobs has been appointed to support the planned SuedLink program which will deliver new underground cable connection to transport wind power from northern Germany to Bavaria and Baden Württemberg\. SuedLink will help to better integrate renewable sources, such as wind and solar power, into Germany’s electricity grid, and it will link with interconnectors to provide cross\-border energy resilience\.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow\.
Key duties of the role include:
* Responsiblity for the performance \(scope, schedule, costs, risk\) of the regional planning offices including all companies working for Suedlink in the region\.
* Responsiblity for the regional performance of the regional workstream / functional managers of the ZDL \(rights of way, Plako, stakeholder management, progress reviews, construction / cable / logistics\) as well as for construction management\.
* Responsiblity for the relationship with TransnetBW, Tennet and other external stakeholders\.
* Review and approval of contractual changes by the Regional Planning Office in consultation with clients\.
* Coordination with the planning coordination regarding technical details and contract management\.
* Experience of working in major and large size projects and programs
* Experience in underground utility construction
* Experience in design, construction and stakeholder engagement
* Experience in construction sites
* Strong communication skills, in both German and English
**Job** Project Management
**Primary Location** Germany\-Germany Countrywide\-Hamburg\-DE Hamburg
**Job Type** Experienced
**Req ID:** BIA0007QO