**Description:** Are you ready to take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company at **Littleton, CO** ?
**The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space\.**
Are you ready to take your career beyond the confines of planet Earth? Lockheed Martin is the premier company designing, building and operating solar system exploration missions in conjunction with NASA\. Be part of a highly innovative team providing ingenious solutions to complex technical problems as we reinvigorate the robotic exploration of the lunar surface\.
Become part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with perfection and build incredible products\! We provide the resources, inspiration and focus\. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to extend our exploration of the solar system with you\!
Are you interested in joining us as an **Electronics Engineer** ? Are you prepared to take your career to new heights? Join the Lockheed Martin team in Litleton where we provide technical and engineering support to a variety of engineering challenges\.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
• Assist engineers in the research, design, development and test of a variety of electronic equipment and systems, including communications equipment and systems; circuitry components; analog and digital computers; and control and test equipment\.
• Work with more experienced engineers as they provide technical/engineering support to Electronics teams for issues related to the performance of the various electronics hardware\.
• Assist more senior engineers with the design, development, and test for electrical support equipment\.
The scope of these tasks ranges from conceptual development and initial design to production and deployment support\.
This position will also require the ability to understand, design and troubleshoot custom electronic circuitry and assemblies\.
Typically has **2 \- 5 years** of professional experience\.
Willing to obtain and maintain a **TS/SCI w/Poly** clearance, thus you are a US Citizen\.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big\-picture thinking\.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually\. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package\.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or closely related technical field from an accredited college, or equivalent education/experience\.
• Experience with one or more of the following: electrical interfaces, electrical compatibility, power subsystems, circuit design, circuit analysis, Command & Data Handling \(C&DH\)\.
• The willingness and ability to obtain a TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
• Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills as well as experience working with subcontractors, suppliers, and customers
• Ability to work in a collaborative and team\-based environment
• Experience with Spacecraft Bus Subsystems such as: Avionics, Power, Thermal, Data Handling and Management, Telemetry and Commanding, Flight Harnessing
• Understanding of electrical circuits, interfaces, and interconnect diagrams
• Familiarity with SPICE, MATLAB, Simulink, or comparable/similar electrical engineering analysis tools
• Proven electrical or electronic component history
• EEE\-INST\-002 \(Instructions for EEE Parts Selection, Screening, Qualification, and Derating\)
• Experience \(or desire to gain experience\) taking low TRL level hardware through PDR/CDR, Qualification and Flight
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status\.**
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours\. Our customers tackle the hardest missions\. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision\. They’re dangerous\. Critical\. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives\. Those are the missions we care about\.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges\. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U\.S\., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories\.