Senior Electrical Systems Engineer - Masters Degree Senior Electrical Systems Engineer - Masters Degree - Skills Required - Masters Degree, Electrical Engineering, Nuclear, Power Electronics, AC, DC, department of defense, DoD, Department of Energy, System Design
We are delivering the next generation of carbon-free energy by reinventing nuclear power.
Taking on these challenges, we believe in leaving a cleaner planet for our children and grandchildren, while continuing to provide sufficient and affordable power to sustain growing populations around the world.
- To Change the World through innovative and implementable energy solutions.
- To be the world's leader in development of High Temperature Gas Cooled Reactors and the Fuel to supply to those reactors.
Currently we are seeking a Senior Electrical Systems Engineer to lead a team and design plants (IV Generations) that unlock the fuel's potential in a process that's as clean as wind or solar.
If you are a Senior Electrical Systems Engineer with 7+ years of experience, please keep reading!
**What You Will Be Doing**
The Senior Electrical Engineer provides expert technical oversight, direction, and consultation in one or more areas for the design, development and implementation of electrical components, products and systems. The Senior Electrical Engineer performs broad-based electrical design and development including requirements assessment, electrical single line diagrams and schematics, leads key components selection and design through integration, test, operations, and maintenance.
- Capture Requirements and Functions of the Electrical System for nuclear reactor systems.
- Develop the Power Electronics Specification that is responsible for the interaction between the turbine-generator set; auxiliary power unit; grid and AC
- Develop the Electrical Single Line diagrams, schematics, and other design capture methods.
- Develop the Systems Design Descriptions for systems and components.
- Oversee and coordinate Simulator specifications
- Lead large, complex electrical engineering assignments with clear and specified objectives; utilize conventional specification and/or Interface Control Documents and plans.
- Recommend system design alterations and enhancements to improve quality of products and/or procedures from an assembly, transportation, construction, operations, maintenance, or decommissioning perspective.
- Create advanced engineering solutions and leads junior engineers through the electrical engineering design, analysis, fabrication, assembly and test process.
- Lead reviews and presentations for internal company design reviews and customer design reviews regarding electrical system design.
(which includes power electronics design, auxiliary power specification, electrical system integration and testing)
**What You Need for this Position**
- Eligiblity to apply for and possess a U.S. security clearance with either the Dept. of Defense or the Dept. of Energy (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree(s) in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Physics, or related discipline
- 7+ years' expertise in a variety of electrical system development concepts, practices, and procedures (e.g., power electronics design
architecture, AC and/or DC components, switch gear, PID controllers etc.)
Experience in the High Temperature Gas Cooled Reactor technology is an advantage.
So, if you are a Senior Electrical Systems Engineer with 7+ years of experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Senior Electrical Systems Engineer - Masters Degree*