+ **Job ID:** 340938
+ **Country:** Brazil
+ **Location:** Rio De Janeiro
+ **Company:** Equinor Brasil Energia Lt
+ **Contact Name:** Nathalia Rondelli
+ **Workplace:** Onshore/Offshore
+ **Discipline:** Operation & Maintenance
+ **Education Preferred:** Bachelor's Degree
+ **Experience Preferred:** 3 - 5 Years
+ **Closing Date:** May 12020
We're Equinor, an international energy company with a proud history. Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. We're the largest operator in Norway, among the world's largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we're building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
Development and production Brazil (DPB) is responsible for the company’s operations and business development in Brazil. DPBs ambition is to develop safe and sustainable value growth in Brazil, shaping the future of energy and bringing progress for society. Equinor has been present in Brazil since 2001 and is located with head office in Rio de Janeiro. The company has a diverse portfolio with activities at all stages including: - Exploration licenses (Campos, Espirito Santo and Santos basin), - Operated producing asset: Peregrino field (Campos Basin), that is our largest operated international offshore operation; - Partner operated licenses: Roncador field (Campos Basin) in partnership with Petrobras - Project Development: BM-C-33 (Campos Basin) and Carcará (Pre-salt development in Santos basin) - Renewable energy: Apodi solar project in partnership with Scatec Solar (which is under construction in the Ceará state)
• Reports to the OIM, as a member of the offshore leadership team;
• Responsible for the offshore marine organization, leading a team of ballast control operators, crane and deck operators, bosun and seaman;
• Run the FPSO marine department ensuring safe, efficient and compliance operations;
• Develops team through coaching, performance evalutions, feedbacks and trainings;
Responsible for offloading, cargo and ballast operations;
• System responsible for life-saving equipment, cranes, pump room equipment, and cargo and ballast tanks;
• Ensures quality in the work-permit process and risk assessments, and coordinates simultaneous operation within areas and systems of own responsibility;
• Execution of maintenance work orders according to the plan;
• Responsible for 3rd party maintenance activities onboard, follow up and quality assurance of vendors
Ensures proper use of department budget;
• Handles emergencies, as part of the FPSO emergency team.
• Barge Supervisor certification (IMO Res.A.1079)
• Fluent in English and Portuguese;
• Experience as FPSO Barge Supervisor / Superintendent;
• Experience as FPSO ballast control operator preferrable;
• Experience on tanker vessels as chief mate is an advantage;
• Knowledge of maintenance management system.
• High focus on HSE;
• Good organizational and administratice skills;
• Good interpersonal and leadership skills;
• Team player and collaborative way of working;
• Deliver on promises – takes strong ownership of tasks, overcomes obstables and strives to make a positive impact;
• Be imaginative, ambitious and stimulate new ideas;
• Communicate in a precise way, give and accept constructive feedback.
Not just a job: a career. We encourage you to take advantage of the many opportunities our global company offers, and empower you to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies, exchange ideas and learn from others.
Rewards. We offer a range of reward programmes within one Equinor framework adapted to the local market. This includes competitive salary, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees’ health and well- being are a priority and we appreciate that our employees have commitments outside of work. Whether for family or individual needs, flexibility is important to us all. We recognise that in order for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. We offer opportunities for flexible working.
An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger and an inclusive culture is a vital part of our working environment. Diversity for us embraces experience, competence, age, gender, education, cultural background, religion, sexual orientation, disabilities, and more – everything that helps shape our thoughts and perspectives. True inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Our values are to be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Equinor. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team. Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.