The Greenfield Project Developer will be an active player in leading new market pipeline for wind, solar, and energy projects. This candidate will establish and create project pipeline initiatives by defining potential markets, lead project due diligence, and identify site opportunities. Create a collaborative environment with finance, origination, development, land, and engineering teams to secure project success.
- Lead project development efforts and activities for project portfolio including site acquisition, financing, permitting, environmental & interconnect studies, and planning from inception to COD.
- Engages internal development, interconnection, origination, procurement, construction, legal, accounting, and finance teams.
- Manage project delivery milestones and objectives including deal structure, project scope, schedule, managing budget, and meeting internal expectations.
- Collaborate with executive management team to achieve project pipeline initiatives by evaluating pipeline, assessing project viability, feasibility, and economics of pipeline strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required
- 7+ years experience of leadership and track record of success with renewable energy project development
- Working knowledge and experience of solar, energy storage, and wind development is required
Please remember to say you found this job on GreenJobs.com