Verra’s administrative team oversees compliance with the financial components of a growing portfolio of grants and contracts related to the development and expansion of our standards (currently, we manage a portfolio of three to five grants on an ongoing basis). The Grants Manager will be responsible for creating a system for financial oversight of the Verra grant at each stage of the grant life cycle. Among other activities, he or she will:
- Provide proposal development support to program teams as needed, including but not limited to budget reviews, preparing cost forms and ensuring proposal compliance with solicitation requirements.
- Serve as a technical resource to project teams in interpreting donor rules and regulations and act as primary point of contact for contractual issues.
- Prepare interim and final financial reports to donors including coordinating data collection from subgrantees.
- Coordinate the financial aspects of subgrants and subcontracts:
- Upon receipt of new awards, prepare subgrant agreements and/or subcontracts along with financial reporting guidelines and templates for subgrantees and subcontractors which include the donor’s applicable terms and conditions
- Serve as the subgrant management liaison between accounting and program staff to coordinate communications with subgrantees and subcontractors.
- Ensure subgrantee compliance with the terms of grant agreements, including by reviewing subgrantee financial reports and liaising with subgrantees to rectify reporting errors and by managing subgrantee and grant subcontractor deliverables and payments.
- Manage the solicitation and process of donor-required audits.
- Assist program teams with developing and managing multi-year grant budgets.
- Work with the accounting and program teams to identify and implement improvements to the grants management system and processes.
Please remember to say you found this position on GreenJobs.com