Do you want to change the world? We do, too.
The energy market is roughly $4 trillion globally, and solar penetration is less than 1%. But just one hour of sunlight, if harnessed, could power the entire world for a year. We have the opportunity to completely change the way energy is produced, distributed and consumed on a global scale, and we’re looking for talented, committed people to help us drive our growth and achieve our goals.
SunPower is a global solar energy solutions company with a rich heritage of pioneering the best energy technologies in the world. Our solutions are unrivaled in terms of long-term reliability, efficiency and guaranteed performance, and our company is unmatched in terms of global reach and scale. Through design, manufacturing, installation and ongoing maintenance and monitoring, SunPower provides its proprietary, world-record efficient solar technology to residential, commercial and utility customers worldwide.
SunPower is changing the way our world is powered every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 7,000 in North America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. In an industry that is reshaping the world’s energy future, there’s no better place to be than SunPower.
We believe that our employees create our brand – with each project, each communication, each task completed and each interaction. Experience is critical to SunPower in regards to not only our customers but also our employees and dealer partners. As such, we strive to hire candidates that are service focused. The experience we would expect the ideal person to deliver is:
• Perform on a daily basis vendor invoice payment processing, vendor invoice issue resolution and T&E processing for APAC and North America entities of Sunpower.
• Support close activities for the AP module in Oracle on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Conduct weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual account reconciliation analysis on A/P transactions against the GL including proper accrual of invoices and expenses.
• Coordinate with other teams within Sunpower for the resolution of invoice issues.
• Support activities related to quarterly/semi-annual and annual interim and external audits and ensure compliance
• Responsible for the preparation of AP schedules to reconcile AP against the SL, GL and vendor's Statement of Account.
• Ensures SOX (Sarbanes Oxley) compliance for Accounts Payable transactions.
• Performs other tasks that maybe assigned by his superior concerning AP and other reporting requirements.
• Graduate of any four year course, preferable Accounting
• CPA preferred.
• Good in oral and written communication skills
• Can work well in a multi-cultural environment and at different levels of the organization
• Willing to work on night shift
• Aggressive/strong personality & highly analytical
• Keen to details and well-organized
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint presentation.
• Highly organized and attentive to details.
• With thorough knowledge in Oracle application would be a plus factor.
• Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley would be an advantage
• Candidates should be willing to work in Sta. Rosa, Laguna