**Description:** Are you a leader who faces challenges head\-on? Do you enjoy complex problem solving without a defined roadmap?
Are you a self\-starter who enjoys leading a team and the challenge of running multiple projects?
Space is not a place to go – space is a place to do\! Going to space is just the beginning\. It’s what you do when you get there that matters\. Because space is a place to do big, important, epic things that connect people around the world, advance the frontiers of science, and help militaries protect what matters most\. Lockheed Martin builds the technology that gets things done in space\. Exploring the solar system\. Predicting the weather\. Delivering precise GPS\. Detecting and defeating missile launches\. At Lockheed Martin, we don’t just think big thoughts\. We get things done\. Join us as a Systems Engineering Leader and develop talented teams\. You are meant to benefit humanity\.
As a **Systems Integration Senior Manager** , you will:
• Lead the Program's Systems Integration efforts to include technical direction, planning, and staffing
• Manage Systems and Project Engineering resources for the program, and provide programmatic and proposal support
• Provide guidance to a Systems Integration team to include full Systems Engineering/Integration lifecycle processes, from architecture and requirements development through operations and integration, and their application to an exciting new program
• Provide oversight and support to critical program area team and engineering development
• Mentor and guide less experienced managers to accomplish program requirements
• Capitalize on your technical background and functional leadership experience to help deliver on this critical program
**Typically has 20 \- 30\+ years** of professional experience\.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin cultivates an inclusive work environment that inspires differences and big\-picture thinking\.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually\. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package\.
• Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or closely related field
• Systems Engineering/Integration process knowledge or experience and complete lifecycle experience with engineering processes and reviews
• Familiarity with DoD program support
• Demonstrated Program/Project Management and/or leadership skills
• TS and additional screening will apply
• Prior engineering/leadership experience on classified programs
• Customer interface experience
• Ability to achieve LM CPE and Engineering Material Review Board \(EMRB\) certification
• Experience in major acquisition program
• Understanding of Model Based Systems Engineering \(MBSE\) processes, principles and tools
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Broad experience of Systems Engineering/Integration life cycle process and tools
• Proposal preparation and negotiation
• Knowledge of program management, finance, contracts, Earned Value Management \(EVM\) and demonstrated business insight
• Comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic multi\-disciplinary environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong social skills, and ability to build consensus among peers while building solid relationships with team members, customers, and leadership
• Ability to lead multi\-functional teams and lead multiple teams to communicate and coordinate work as one team with common goals
• Recognized as an authority in systems thinking techniques with the demonstrated ability to apply them to a wide range of complex problems and train others in their application
• Master’s Degree in Systems Engineering, INCOSE Certification, or relevant Graduate Certificate
**Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status\.**
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours\. Our customers tackle the hardest missions\. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision\. They’re dangerous\. Critical\. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives\. Those are the missions we care about\.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges\. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U\.S\., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories\.