Energy Engineer - LEED, Commercial Work, MEP Energy Engineer - LEED, Commercial Work, MEP - Skills Required - commissioning of systems, Commercial Work, MEP, building control, Life Safety Systems, Building Automation Systems, Energy Engineer, investment grade audits, CEM, CEA
Interested in working for a company that values energy as a resource? Would you like to be part of a team that is known to bring first class service and education into new environments? Hope to be a piece of the implementation of energy conservation? Your search stops here!
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
1. Recognized by AAEA for Advanced Energy Rising Star and Advanced Energy Business Innovation Award
2. Multiple LEED Gold Certifications for services
3. First company to assist in the implementation of solar energy in school systems within Arkansas!
**What You Will Be Doing**
Here you will be part of a team that looks to design, develop, and evaluate energy-related projects and programs to reduce energy costs or improve energy efficiency during the designing, building, or remodeling stages of medium to large commercial construction projects.
o Investment Grade Audits
o New Building Commissioning
- Assist Sales Team in local market
Some of the environments that you will be working in are government agencies, k-12 school systems, commercial companies, and higher education systems.
**What You Need for this Position**
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
-Energy engineering experience
- Experience must demonstrate progressively
responsible duties up to and including
commissioning of systems on medium to
large commercial projects
- Experience providing analysis of economic
metrics of energy efficiency measures
- Extensive knowledge of MEP, building
control, and life safety systems
- Extensive experience in Building Automation
- Ability to review, understand, and evaluate
drawings and specifications
Desired Professional Attributes:
- Experience working with building owners and
- Proficient at system diagnostics and
- Experience with performance contracting
- Good communication and computer skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office software:
Excel/databases, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Knowledge of the U.S. Green Building
Council LEED® Rating System and other
green building practices
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- Certified Energy Auditor (CEA)
- Professional Engineer (PE) license
- AABC Commissioning Agent (CxA)
Be part of a company that specializes in the implementation of energy conservation and renewable energy products while caring about the successes of their employees!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Energy Engineer - LEED, Commercial Work, MEP*