Senior Project Manager - Renewable, Energy, Solar, Construction Senior Project Manager - Renewable, Energy, Solar, Construction - Skills Required - Construction, Project Management, Project Management Professional
If you are a Senior Project Manager - Renewable, Energy, Solar, Construction with experience, please read on!
Located in Seattle, WA. We are a Engineering Firm with a team of technical experts in all phases of construction who supports organizations in their efforts of improving daily operational costs through renewable energy technologies. Working closely with the Washington Department of Enterprise Services Energy Program to offer our services throughout the State of Washington. We have secured a dozen projects and are looking to expand our team of experts. We are only looking for the best and brightest, those who are not afraid to take on multiple roles/responsibilities to get the job done!
This is an opportunity to work on a variety of challenging, complex projects aimed at improving existing mechanical/electrical infrastructures through complex installations of renewable energy technologies throughout the State of Washington.
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Oversees the all aspects of multiple construction projects.
- Provides leadership by demonstrating focus on exceeding customers' expectations.
- Develops and maintains long-term customer and subcontractor relationships.
- Responsible for the selection, hiring, and overseeing of subcontractors who are best suited for the specific project.
- Develops project schedules and track milestones using MS Project.
- Defines, plans, schedules, and tracks progress of multiple construction projects.
- Manages the project(s) to ensure it is completed within the project timeline.
- Provides input during the design phase on scope enhancements, value engineering, risk assessment, and constructability
- Ensures that all safety precautions are adhered to by the construction workers.
- Obtains the necessary licenses and permits as required.
- Ensures compliance with state, local, and federal legal requirements.
- Ensures that assigned projects are billed on time, within budget and within scope of the contract.
- This position may require a flexible work schedule and extended work hours including evenings, weekends and travel outside the Puget Sound area.
**What You Need for this Position**
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of related experience in Construction / Project Management for projects of various size and complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks and deliver successful, timely project completion.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate construction meetings with clients, contractors and other relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced project environment with frequent deadlines and deliverables on multiple concurrent projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage all phases of a design and construction project.
- Self-directed and able to function with ease as part of project team.
- Proficiency in project management software, such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, and Outlook.
- Must be attentive to detail.
- Must have good coordination skills.
**What's In It for You**
- Base Salary $90,000 - $130,000 (DOE)
- Performance based bonuses
- Supportive, communicative managers who reward your success
- Exceptional health care benefits
- Great work environment
- Challenging, complex projects
- Creative and innovative problem solving environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Opportunity to participate in company ownership
So, if you are a Senior Project Manager - Construction with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Senior Project Manager - Renewable, Energy, Solar, Construction*