Sales Engineer -Electrical/Electromechanical - Great Culture! Sales Engineer -Electrical/Electromechanical - Great Culture! - Skills Required - Electrical Engineer, Electro Mechanical Engineer, PreSales Support, Client Management, Gasket, Valves
We are actively recruiting for a Sales Engineer with 3+ years of experience! There is a tremendous opportunity for professional growth with this role for the right candidate.
Please make sure we have the most up to date copy of your resume as well as answer the skills and experience questionnaire.
We will connect with you immediately!
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
In operation for nearly 30 years, we are a well-established agency representing leading manufacturers of internationally recognized and approved electro-mechanical and electronic controls and related materials.
The focus for this role will be representing an international leader in manufacturing of temperature control and regulation components. This is highly application sensitive and lends well to candidate who have a background working with electro mechanical and/or electrical products.
Expected travel of 60% would be expected for primarily domestic US travel with some travel extending to Canada and Mexico.
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Territory of Responsibilities to include USA, Mexico and Canada. Majority of travel to be domestic US but some international travel required.
- Commercial Responsibilities as a Sales support engineer for terperature control and regulation components.
- The focus would be related to the OEM water-heater industry, solar industry, HVAC, and related fields of applications.
- Direct Link between European head office and North American market.
- Direct contact to customers and support of external local (NAFTA) rep organization.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements leading to concrete product developments as well as co- development related to cathodic corrosion protection products and applications.
**What You Need for this Position**
At Least 3 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Sales Engineer or PreSales Support
- Electrical Engineer/ Electro Mechanical Engineer / Mechanical Engineer
- Client Management
So, if you are a Electro Mechanical Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Sales Engineer -Electrical/Electromechanical - Great Culture!*