## **RENEWABLE ENERGY SUPERINTENDENT**
Faith Technologies ● Midwest, USA
**Your Career. Your Future!**
A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. As a Renewable Energy Superintendent, you’ll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
Integrated Projects Group Superintendents are responsible for the assigned project site and the daily activities of contractors working on the site to exceed the expectations of external and internal clients. This position leads job site supervision, coordination and performance of all project disciplines in accordance with contractual requirements including (but not limited to), on-site coordination, safety, scheduling, construction quality control, cost management, labor management, equipment procurement and delivery, and on-site client contact. Ideal candidates have a history of effectively managing large projects (15+ laborers/tradesmen), and/or multiple medium-to-large projects, while routinely meeting and beating estimated job costs, journeyman license, and a significant amount of solar experience. Ideal candidates also have knowledge and understanding of all trades involved with a Renewable Energy type project.
## **MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS**
* **Education:**High School Diploma or GED
* **Experience:** Minimum of 10 years in construction industry and 5 years in the renewable energy market along with experience implementing QA/QC policies and procedures.
## **KEY RESPONSIBILITIES**
* Manages and coordinates work to ensure it’s constructed in an orderly and deliberate manner that’s consistent with the standard of care set forth in the contract documents and best practices standards, and the refusal of sub-standard workmanship.
* Develops, integrates and maintains project schedules effectively to ensure that project milestone dates and overall schedule completion dates are met.
* Acts as a liaison to clients, inspectors, and other visitors.
* Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
* Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations and obtaining all inspections and ensuring that the quality aspects of the physical work are fully documented.
* Administers contracts, subcontracts, purchase orders and other agreements to ensure that the scope, terms and conditions are consistently and proactively being met.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
## **BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER**
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
* Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
* Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
* Flex Spending Accounts
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Paid Vacation & Holidays
* Performance Incentives
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Safety Shoes & Glasses Reimbursement
* Tool Insurance
* Emergency Travel Assistance
* Wellness Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
## **COMPANY OVERVIEW**
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
* Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
* Building TRUST in everything we do.
* REDEFINING what’s possible.
* Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
**If you’re ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.**
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
*Tracking Code:* 201900497
*Job Location:* Menasha, Wisconsin, United States
*Position Type:* Full-Time/Regular