M&F Talent has a cannabis testing laboratory client that is interested in hiring a new Customer Service Representative. This position is primarily responsible for providing front office support with the daily activities of a busy testing facility. Our client is in the Denver, CO area and has an excellent market presence with the Colorado cannabis industry. The Customer Service Representative will help with organization, outreach, and communications of the business.
Location: Denver, CO
- Receives walk-in and mail-in laboratory samples.
- Initiates laboratory samples into laboratory management systems.
- Answers incoming calls related to laboratory samples.
- Manages customer service issues related to METRC.
- Works with customers to resolve service issues in person or by phone.
- Maintains appearance and environment of lobby / receiving areas based on company standards and expectations.
- Provides customer invoicing and receives payment for services.
- Facilitates communication between the lobby / customers and appropriate team members / managers.
- Maintains a highly organized work area.
- Represents business in a professional manner.
- Keeps abreast of compliance and METRC rules and regulations in the Colorado cannabis industry.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum one-year experience in the Colorado cannabis industry.
- Two-years’ experience in an office, administrative, receptionist, or customer service role (preferred).
- Working knowledge of METRC software.
- Colorado MED Badge (or ability to obtain).