My client is a global manufacturer of high quality photovoltaic modules and developer of solar power projects. In line with the success that they have experienced in the market and their aggressive growth plans, they are looking to bring on board an experienced project finance specialist.
My client is looking for a strong project finance candidate who has experience on the debt and/or equity side. You will help with the development of relationships with both debt and equity providers and will be active in analyzing project finance models to optimize project capitalization. This is a great opportunity for a junior project finance candidate to make the move into a more senior position in a successful, international organization.
• Obtain debt/equity project financing facilities for all new projects
• Cash flow modeling
• Reporting to the Director Project Finance with progress or difficulties in obtaining or structuring financing solutions for various utility scale solar PV projects
• Negotiate at a senior level with potential lenders/investors
• Prepare all necessary documentation
• Liaise internally with legal specialists in order to work within relevant laws and regulations
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with debt and equity financing partners
• Assist in the sales of solar PV projects once they have been completed and the grid has been connected
• Background in financial engineering or a similar discipline educated to BSC or MSC
• At least 2-4 years’ experience working in conventional or renewable energy debt and/or equity project financing
• Must have a proven track record in structuring finance models and executing them
• Fluency in German and English
• Autonomous, knowledgeable and able to come up with realistic solutions for any problems that arise
• Proven track record assessing loans and securities
• Good IT skills (Word and Excel)
• Be willing to relocate and work in Frankfurt, Germany
Key Skills: Solar, PV, Photovoltaic, financial analysis, project finance, debt, equity
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.