My client is a global leading power producer and provider specialized in the solar industry and a manufacturer of crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells, roof tiles and solar panels. With circa 6,000 employees across all the continents, they are rapidly expanding into new locations and they have detected Saudi Arabia a new country to invest in.
My client is looking for a highly competent individual to bring on as Technical Sales Support representative in Saudi Arabia. This candidate must have experience in solar PV sales and have a proven track record in generating new business and coordinating sales efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified individual to take a front line position within a rapidly growing and successful organisation.
• Pre- and post-sales technical support for client’s PV module and systems customers in Saudi Arabia.
• Technical and operational account management of existing customers in Saudi Arabia.
• System design support on new and existing projects.
• Interface with internal operations team to improve landed product and system quality, and to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Interface with internal Product Management group to communicate and prioritize key Saudi Arabian customer product requirements.
• Handling and managing the resolution of customer specification and quality claims
• Leading internal performance adjustment to customer expectations
• BSc in Electrical or Mechanical Degree
• 3+ application engineering experience in PV.
• 5+ years of professional experience in a similar role.
• Native in Arabic, and fluent in English.
• Technical marketing/sales or account management experience is preferable but not mandatory.
• Strong communication skills
• Understanding of solar cells and PV modules - system design support of PV installations
• Proactive attitude and strong customer orientation.
• Hands-on ability and can-do attitude.
Key Skills: Solar PV, sales, business development, sales, technical support, modules, cells, channel sales, Saudi Arabia, Arabic
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above