My Client is a leading international surveying company who provide surveying services to the offshore construction industry.
Working on a variety of international subsea construction projects you will be offshore supporting the collection of survey data
• Mobilisation of survey equipment
• Providing input to project surveying procedures
• Assisting with data processing and interpretation
• Maintain the survey logbook
The ideal candidate will have a strong educational background
• 1 or more years experience in offshore site investigation or surveying
• Hands on offshore surveying experience
• Experience with navigation and positioning systems
• Good organisational skills
• Strong report writing skills
• Willingness to spend periods of time offshore
• Experience with Eiva software’s - Navipac & Naviscan
Wind, Offshore, Hydrographical surveying, Offshore surveying experience, Understanding of QSHE management systems, Subsea Construction.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above