My client is one of the largest global developers with an outstanding reputation for excellence. They develop, construct and operate large scale on and offshore wind farms.
As part of the Offshore Engineering team you will be responsible for supporting the other teams in terms of equipment during the deign, construction and operational phases.
• Ensure that equpment design conforms to standards and legislation
• Lease with eqipment vendors
• Ensure that equipment failurers are recorded and future risk is minimised
• Takeing a leading role with proposal and preperation of contracts
You will have a degree in a relative engineering discipline
• You will hold a valid UK driving license
Experience in one or more of the following:
• Marine operations
• Design and/or construction in the coastal or offshore sector
• Design and/or construction in the electricity generation and distribution sector.
• Very good communication skills
• Independent and creative way of working
• Previous experience working in a similar role
Wind, Equipment Engineer, Equipment Supervisor,
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.