My client develops, manufactures and markets high-quality photovoltaic modules.
Reporting to the CSO you will be directly responsible for Module Sales in South Australia.
- Capturing market opportunities and meeting/exceeding customer expectations.
- Grow company market share in this Region.
- Increase revenues, profitability and cash flow for the company according to established KPI’s.
- Provide insights into market trends to support Business Development team.
- Build and demonstrate understanding of the market and industry.
- Frequent traveling to visit existing and potential customers.
- Suggest and implement action plans for reaching the Quarterly and Annual targets of the company.
- Take decisions and execute activities within the framework of the agreed Marketing & Sales plan.
- Two to three successful experience in sales and commercial activities.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Solar.
- Successful execution of sales targets.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, self-motivated, result oriented and team player.
- with high level of customer orientation and empathy.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong sales and persuasion abilities
• Must have strong educational background (Batchelors)
• Technical Knowledge & Understanding
• Solar PV, negotiations experience, sales experience, solar product (wafers, ingots, modules and/or inveters) sales experience and team leadership
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above