My client is a leading EPC and Project Developer of Utility Scale CSP Solar Plants. Based in South Africa.
Reporting to the Vice President of Operation & Maintenance
• Configuration and setup of a SCADA system based on ZENON software
• Coordinate Operation and Maintenance for projects in South Africa
• Visit and visual check of the existing CSP plants.
• Second line support and action for CSP park failures
• Organize corrective and preventive maintenance with subcontractors
• Supervision subcontractors and junior O&M engineers.
• Research and assess subcontractors for individual maintenance services
• Coordination of the external and internal O&M engineers.
• O&M administration
• Intensive internal communication with engineering, project management and O&M management
• Communicate effectively company values and objectives
• A degree in technical engineering , preferred electro technical, or comparable qualification
• Experience from the Construction field, preferably within the Renewable Energy environment
• Experience with software configuration if possible experience with ZENON software
• Experience with network and computer setup
• Electrical work experience
• Independent and self-dependent working, as well as analytical thinking
• Assertiveness and organisational skills
• High energy level and motivation. Proactive and initiative-taking
• Good at building relationships and trust, good judgement skills and high integrity
• Good communication and team skills
• High social und intercultural competence
• Speaks and writes English fluently. Other language skills like German, French are an advantage
• A willingness to travel
• An excellent knowledge of MS Office.
• Flexible and adaptable with a "can-do" attitude
• Take "ownership" to tasks and responsibilities
• Solar PV, negotiations experience, sales experience, solar product (wafers, ingots, modules and/or inveters) sales experience and team leadership
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.