My client is a well established multinational specialized in the solar market. They acquire and develop both large solar PV and thermal solar projects across all Europe, The Americas, South Africa and India and they are expanding in the UK. Therefore they are looking to bring on board a Site Manager for a 5 month contract, starting next month, to help with the company’s growth through 2012 and onwards.
My client is looking for a highly competent individual to bring on as Site Manager. This candidate has to have PV experience in the UK market, working on projects of a size of +3MW.
• Manage the project team (human resources) and the relationships to all external parties;
• Ensure the accomplishment of all project tasks within the planned schedules, budget and allocated resources;
• Support the budgeting activity for the assigned projects while reporting to the project manager;
• Driving continuous improvement initiatives.
• Bsc in Civil or Electrical Engineering
• Experience within photovoltaic solar energy;
• Up to 2 years of experience in civil engineering, ideally within renewable energy sources and minimum one year experience in civil construction site management;
• Command of MS Office tools, AutoCAD and other civil engineering software (MS Project);
• Available to be based or displaced most of the time all over the country;
• Strong analytical and communication skills;
• Proactive, flexible and able to adapt to dynamic and demanding environment;
• Must be dynamic, proactive and problem solver.
• Must speak English, Italian is a plus
• Strong communication skills
Key Skills: Solar, PV, site manager, modules, cells, UK, power plant
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.