My Client is a leading Dutch based company who provide support to the subsea construction industry. The specialise on offshore dredging and pipeline stabilisation
The party chief will manage and supervise the offshore survey team to ensure the correct operation of online navigation, video and data collection systems in accordance with project procedures and to required specifications.
• Coordination of daily vessel operations
• Providing the project team and contractors with operational and technical advice
• Liaise with project stakeholders and clients
• Report progress to the superintendent
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in hydrography
• 3 or more years experience in offshore site investigation or surveying
• Hands on offshore surveying experience
• Proven management skills
• Experience with navigation and positioning systems
• Understanding of QSHE management systems
• Strong management and leadership skills
• Strong report writing skills
• Willingness to spend periods of time offshore
Wind, Offshore, Hydrographical surveying, Offshore surveying experience, Understanding of QSHE management systems, Subsea Construction.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.