My client is a globally established player within the PV industry and manufactures high quality PV modules. They have seen significant success across Asia, America and Europe and are currently looking to bring on a legal counsel to based in their office in Munich.
A successful candidate will need to have a proven background within the solar industry having worked in a legal capacity. This is an excellent opportunity for junior legal counsel to make a significant move into a more senior position within a global leader in the industry. This role will provide you with international exposure, thereby exposing you to some of the biggest players in the market and will platform your career for years to come.
- Perform daily legal regulatory and commercial matters for the company's European operations
- Provide legal support for solar PV projects
- Provide management/legal department with advice and counsel concerning EU laws impacting the organisation's operations
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Provide internal training on international trade and competition law
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial agreements and legal documents
- Provide comprehensive training to Company
• Must hold a legal degree to BSc or MSc level
• Must have gained Qualification in Germany
• Minimum 2-3 years experience, with a proven track record
• Must have extensive experience in managing day to day legal issues
• Have experience in liaising with senior management and clients
• Must have excellent negotiation skills
• Have experience in conducting market analysis and identifying new opportunities.
• Willing to travel extensively
• Speak fluent German and English
Key Skills: solar, business development, German, negotiation, project finance, origination, PV, market analysis, due diligence
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.