Area: Business Development, Renewables, Solar, Wind, Italy, Sales
Business Development & Sales Director, Italy, Milan, Salary Negotiable
My client is a young dynamic company in the renewable energy sector. Recently they started to expand enormously in Europe as well as in many other countries world wide. The company responds quickly to the changes in the renewable energy sector and is therefore able to improve their quality constantly. As a developer my client is able to support investors, EPC contractors and system integrators.
In this position you will be working as a business developer for a leading, fast growing company in Europe. Headquartered in Milan you will develop the business in many areas of the world and will have the have to even set up our own joined company in a developing country.
- Accurately manage budgets allocated to each tenders
- Analyse the legal and regulatory frameworks
- Responsibility to define customer segmentation.
- In charge of Creating: project development and permitting processes, financial models, development partner contracts and commercial/marketing material.
- Identified best external resources and set up agreements with strategic partners
- Reporting straight to COO
- University degree in a technical, business or engineering subject
- Masters in a Business or Engineering subject preferred
- Strong communicational skills
- At least 10 year of experience in working on a European level
- 7-10 years of experience in renewable energy
- 5 years of experience in solar is a plus
- Proven track of successfully managing and investing in large and small size projects
- Strong leadership skills
- Desire to push processes forward as quick as possible
- Willing to travel and/ move
- English and Italian is a must
- Spanish or other languages highly prefered
- Work permit for European countries