My client is a leading Cleantech focussed, European Private Equity Company
Position Overview:- My client is seeking an Associate with transaction experience to join the technology investment team in London.
• Support deal teams along the entire investment process, including deal origination, company and industry analysis, due diligence process management, internal investment documentation, deal execution, portfolio monitoring and exit preparation.
• Identify and conduct research on selected investment sectors.
• Assist in developing investment hypotheses and sourcing of investment opportunities.
• Must have strong educational background. Top grades from a leading university, ideally in engineering, natural sciences, business or finance.
• A minimum of 3-4 years professional experience in principal investing, investment banking, or other transaction services. Investment experience is ideal
• Fluency in English and ideally 1 other European language.
• Strong financial modelling capabilities, proven in a transactional environment.
• Strong analytical skills, ability to develop stringent investment hypotheses and a compelling investment case for internal investment decisions.
• Ability to work under limited oversight in a non-hierarchical environment; this will require strong intrinsic motivation and a high level of professional discipline.
• Transaction Experience.