My client is a well established multinational specialized in the solar market. They acquire and develop both large solar PV and thermal solar projects, covering all the stages for EPC projects. Having presence in all Europe, The Americas, South Africa and India, they have implemented +250MW in 20 countries and they are looking to bring on board a Electrical Coordinator for a 5 month contract, starting next month, to help with the company’s growth through 2012 and onwards in projects located in both Southampton and South Cornwall.
My client is looking for a highly competent individual to bring on as Electrical Coordinator. This candidate has to have ground mounted experience in the UK market, working on projects of a size of +1MW that can hit the ground running and add an immediate value into the company’s structure and international progression.
• Develop the electrical design of PV plants
• Analyse continuously electrical standards, regulations and technical legislation both at national and regional level.
• Follow-up and supervision of electrical installations in projects and their compliance with the standards
• Link to international design department at HQ
• Support budgeting activity
• Deal with quotations for local services and supplies (e.g. cables, transformers etc.)
• Bsc in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 2 years of experience in PV plant on ground mounted at least 1 MW Power ,such us Site Manager or Project Manager
• Experience in Medium Voltage works and networks
• Experience in Electrical Design of PV Plant on ground mounted at least 1 MW Power plant
• Experience in DNO Medium Voltage connection
• Experience in Health and Safety on site (preferably in PV Plant)
• Experience in Commissioning of PV Plant at least 1 MW Power
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Proactive, flexible and able to adapt to dynamic and demanding environment
• Must be dynamic, proactive and problem solver
• Must speak English, Italian is a plus
• Strong communication skills
Key Skills: Solar, PV, electrical coordinator, ground mounted, UK, power plant, South Cornwall, Southampton
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above