My client is searching for an experienced Construction Project Manager who will report directly to the Senior Construction Manager. The role comes with flexibility on base location therefore applications are encouraged from candidates based throughout Canada. Travel to sites is required therefore candidates should be prepared for travel as necessary.
To oversee the management of the wind farm construction process from initial development through to project handover to the client.
• Responsible for the construction assessments through the development phase of new projects, providing expert advice to the development department
• Prepare and submit planning applications and other consents.
• New site ground truthing and surveying
• Prepare and manage the contracts related to the projects.
• Establish and manage large scale budgets ensuring the project meets the deadlines within the budget
• Administration relating to the projects
Ad hoc assessments and tasks associated with project management as directed by the project team involved.
• Degree/HND qualified engineering or another relevant engineering discipline.
• Relevant construction experience within the renewable energy industry, in a client facing role
• Experience of tenders, quotes, contracts and budgets is essential
• Membership of a recognised institution would be ideal eg. MICE
• Fully computer literate with MS Office (Professional) and CAD.
• Background of project management within a developer, utility or civil engineering or renewable energy consultancy is preferable
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.