My client is a global leading EPC in the Solar Industry.
The Company is looking for motivated individuals with senior PV design and installation experience. Technical experience with a business-oriented mindset will be the most successful candidate. The ability to coordinate labour forces and work with utilities is a must.
- Provide pre-sales support to evaluate project feasibility and develop preliminary designs to support sales efforts and project bids.
- Develop electrical and structural designs for large scale solar electric systems meeting all national/state/local codes and customer defined requirements.
- Identify, prioritize, schedule project/design initiatives; drive execution of activities.
- Coordinate bill of materials development and supplier recommendations.
- Coordinate and validate required technical documents (electrical, structural, site plan drawings and related documents)
- Identify, evaluate, and direct the technical activities of project specific sub-contractors and consultants.
- Provide technical input and establish procedures in development of site permitting and interconnection requirements.
- Evaluate project results and performance to implement internal continuous improvement measures.
- Prepare monthly reports and timely written communication on design/project activities.
- Degree in Engineering of any discipline.
- Masters Degree in solar related Engineering discipline is an added bonus but is not necessary.
- Electrician and/or BS in solar related Engineering discipline
- Google Sketchup, AutoCAD and single/three line drawing experience
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, CRM software, small networking)
- Up to date with current technology trends in PV industry
- Experience in project management
- Motivated to learn new skill sets and expand knowledge base
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Professional Engineer (capability to stamp electrical/mechanical drawings)
- SEI trained
- NABCEP certified