My Client are searching for a blade aerodynamics engineer to work amonngst a team of around 10 engineers.
-Analysing blade effects
-Building contact with blade experts in the UK
-Performing site Visits through out the country.
Technical degree - Preferably invovlving aerodynamics
- Experience analysing blade effects
- Experience using wind tunnels would be preferable.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Must have a flexible attitude
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.