Our client is recognised as one of the leaders with in the Wind Industry. They offer over half a century of experience across a variety of renewable energy industry sectors.
They are currently looking to recruit a specialist gearbox design engineer to work on the design of wind turbine gearbox systems. The candidate will be responsible for design, analysis and assessment calculations of Gearboxes of wind turbines for certification.
- Analyse life time of roller bearings.
- Understand Design load cases and calculate gearbox loads based on load cases defined per GL/IEC guidelines.
- Review and discuss the submitted design documentation and prevent the wind turbine manufacturer from undesirable risk and development.
- Reporting of performed analysis in written form.
- Communication and cooperation with Expert in charge and Project leader in Head Office.
- Make an important contribution to the further development of the utilization of renewable energy sources.
- Masters in Engineering (ME) with above average degree and skills in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in design gearboxes, bearings, pitching systems, mechanical brakes and locking devices, couplings, elastomer bushings, yaw systems in Wind Turbines
Gearbox, gear box, design, mechanical engineering, analysis, assessment.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.