My client is one of the top 5 manufacturers of high quality inverters and are now looking to bring on an accomplished sales engineer to take advantage of the ever increasing German market, selling and marketing their inverters. A successful candidate will have an extensive network of contacts in the market that they will be able to carry over with them.
My client is looking for a highly competent individual to bring on as sales engineer in the North of Germany. This candidate must have experience in solar inverter sales and have a proven track record in generating new business and coordinating sales efforts. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified individual to take a front line position within a rapidly growing and successful organisation.
• Define sales and marketing strategies according to the German market
• Liaise with the technical department so as to be able to provide the best quality of advice and support to customers
• Establish and grow key relationships with new and existing customers
• Ensure all pricing, product and updates are successfully communicated to the customers.
• Maintain accurate and complete information regarding Sales Pipeline and forecast.
• Source new clients to generate new streams of revenue
• Provide after-sales support to customers, resolve complaints and resolve sensitive situations
• BSc in Engineering, ideally electrical.
• Must have 2-3 years experience in solar inverters sales
• Strong network of contacts with developers, EPCs etc
• Must have strong negotiation skills
• Willing to travel frequently
• Be able to develop rapports and build relationships
• Will be a target driven individual
• Must be innovative and a problem-solver
• Must be fluent in both German and English
• Strong communication skills
Key Skills: Solar, sales, business development, inverters, channel sales, German, Germany
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.