General Superintendent - Texas, USA.
My client is an industry-leading construction company who focus on the construction of renewable energy infrastructure projects and transmission and distribution lines .
Reporting to the Construction Manager you will be responsible for supervising and managing the construction, field organization and supporting functions in the execution of various transmission line projects
• Ensuring Safety, Quality and Efficiency of all construction works
• Communicate with the Site Manager any changes needed to the job.
• Provide input in the creation of staking sheets, time sheets, material sheets and vehicle sheets.
• Provide regular updates to the owners rep
• Previous experience working for an EPC contractor or a utility
• Prior experience of construing transmission lines up to 345KV
• 5 years experience working as either a Foreman and/or Superintendent
• A minimum a 10years working with high voltage electrical transmissions
• Ability to work under deadline pressure and deliver high quality results
• Valid driving license
• Experienced in the construction of lattice towers would be highly desirable
Construction experience, electrical construction experience, previous experience working for an EPC contractor, T- Line, Lattice tower construction, transmission and distribution, transmission superintendent
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above