Conservation Services Group
· Provides design proposals, cost estimates, and timetables for network deployments to management.
· Procures, configures, and installs network infrastructure equipment as required to support the business.
· Meets regularly with peers and manager to assess ongoing projects, system maintenance, and development projects.
· Works with architects, building landlords, contractors, various telephone companies, external Information Technology organizations, and equipment vendors.
· Develops and documents network related policies and procedures including network security.
· Provides planning and technical support for enterprise installations.
· Provides network support for other groups in IT.
· Keeps abreast of current and relevant network technologies.
· Reviews design plans and activities of peers and Network Engineers. Mentors and develops skills Network Engineers.
• Manage Active directory environment distributed across 20 sites nationally
• 5 years experience supporting Windows environment on enterprise blade servers.
• Detailed knowledge of VMware ESX/vSphere 4.0 Enterprise environments, DRS/HA/FT
• Infrastructure services such as DNS, DHCP, switching, network printing
• 2-3 years installing and administration the Redhat Linux Operating system on enterprise blade servers.
• Experience with HP Proliant servers utilizing iLO
• Several years experience managing SANs with iSCSI, vdisk/LUN creation and presentation
• Support Citrix Presentation 4.5 in 16 server environment
• Experience configuring IIS
• Strong Experience supporting Sharepoint
• Strong knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle database infrastructures
• Cisco router & firewall configuration
• Excellent customer service skills
Desired Experience & Abilities:
• 5+ years of server and Active Directory experience in a Windows environment utilizing shared storage. VMware ESX experience highly desired.
• Working knowledge of EMC VNX 5300 a plus
• Experience with EMC Data Domain devices
• Experience with enterprise Backup Exec backup Software
• Exchange Server 2007
Conservation Services Group (CSG) is the leading provider of residential energy efficiency programs in North America. CSG has helped Americans make smart energy use decisions an important part of the way they live and work since 1984. The company designs, develops, and delivers innovative, results-driven programs. CSG employees are committed to a mission of delivering these comprehensive programs to help people use energy more wisely. Energy efficiency and renewable energy are our sole business, not one of a hundred departments in a large corporation. CSG provides proven expertise to utilities, state agencies, trade allies and homeowners, tenants, and property owners seeking to improve home durability, safety, air quality and comfort while saving money. We bring creativity and commitment to our goals of championing the development and use of safe, clean energy.
People who work at CSG say that it's a unique kind of organization - one that nurtures individual talents and inspires dedication. We share a commitment to our work and our mission. CSG has a collegial atmosphere, where people respect and encourage each other to help the environment and change the way our country uses energy. How about you; do you see yourself as a part of our team?