My client is currently developing a new concept for offshore wind power plants together with a reputable network of key partners in the industry.
• Planning for development of grid connections
• You will develop and maintain key relationships with clients in order to keep them up to date of the progress of the project
• Monitor subcontractors work and review contractors saftey procedures
• Provide specialist technical advice to clients relating to the Electrical design engineering element specifically related to grid connections
BSc minimum in electrical engineering discipline or equivalent
• 5-10 years experience working in the wind industry
• Experience working in senior engineering role
• Experience in planning grid connections
• Ability and willingness to travel internationally
• Basic German speaking
• Ability to travel
• Must have a flexible attitude
Senior engineering, Grid Connections, design review, electrical engineering, owners engineering and advisory.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.