My client helps the global energy market manage renewable energy risk. A pioneer in wind, solar, and hydro generation risk analysis, my client uses weather science to frame the risk of weather-driven variability - anywhere on earth, across all time horizons. My client has offices North America, Europe, India, Latin America, China, and the Pacific Rim and has global reach with products and services spanning renewable energy project feasibility, energy marketing, and asset management.
A creative and passionate leader with a track record marketing business-to-business products and services in a dynamic, sophisticated, and global market. This position will work closely and collaboratively with the leadership team to accelerate the growth of our global, industry-leading renewable energy assessment and forecasting services. If you are passionate about renewable energy and want to make a large impact, we want to hear from you.
• Create, implement, and measure the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications, and public relations program. This includes collateral, publications, media relations, client acquisition, web presence, and events management.
• Ensure consistent and effective messaging and marketing programs across global markets.
• Be responsible for editorial direction, design, and production.
• Stay apprised of competitive "communication approaches and trends," ensuring that my client is always testing the boundaries of "new."
• Must have strong educational background (BSc/MBA) in quantitative business discipline or engineering field of study.
• Technical Knowledge & Understanding
• 5 plus years of experience in marketing, corporate communications, or product marketing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Must be able to travel 25% of the time
• Experience in the energy or financial services markets is preferred
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.