My client has been setting new standards in technological design for more than 25 years now. With more than 20,000 wind turbines installed in over 30 countries. They are also recognized as one of the leading manufacturers at the international level. Research and development, as well as production and sales are constantly evolving. The company’s objective for 2013 is an export share of more than 60 %, gradually increasing over the years to come.
My client is searching for an Electrical Installation manager. You will work independently to ensure that the turbines are installed as per the manufacturers specifications. This role will give the opportunity for quick progression within company which is rapidly growing and prefers to promote within their own.
- Examination and identification of electrical engineering in delivery and creation of specifications and quotations for electrical infrastructure services in the pre-contract phase
- Responsibility for on-time, quality and cost-effective execution of electrical supplies and services in wind farm projects from the planning phase through to the acceptance by the customer
- Responsibility for ensuring compliance with Health & Safety standards.
- Continuous reporting to the project manager
- In coordination with the project manager and the project partners, the initiation and control of measures to optimize project
- Project management in support of the commercial contract and claim management
- Technical support to the construction manager and external subcontractors
- Contact for the customer for electrical needs in all four phases of the project
- Control, inspection and documentation executed electrical engineering services for quality and cost perspective
- Completed technical studies (university / college) in the field of electrical engineering, preferably power engineering.
- Experience in power generation and distribution would be advantageous, as well as experience in project engineering / energy sector
- MS Office skills
- Strong personality with strong communication initiative, a high goal orientation and entrepreneurial mindset
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in German
- Good knowledge of English, other languages are an advantage