Transmission Line Project Director - Pennsylvania, USA
My clients are an industry leading engineering, procurement and construction company who focus on the transmission and distribution industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the largest and most respected companies within the industry. Working out of the head office, you will be responsible for managing the construction of multiple transmission line projects in various parts of the US.
• Provide vital input during the bidding phase
• Recieve regular updates from Senior Prioject Managers
• Management of all site resources and personnel
• Providing support to ensure that transmission line projects are completed on time and within budget
• Liase with project owners
• Oversea project P&L
Educated to degree level. Minimum bachelors
• 15 years of experience within the T&D industry
• Understanding of scheduling software’s
• Previous experience managing a projects P&L
• Understanding of advanced project management methodologies
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients
• Valid driving license
• PMP certification would be strongly advantageous
• Strong leadership skills
• An in depth understanding of the transmission and distribution construction industry
Transmission line construction experience, T&D Construction, Construction Management, USA, Project Manager, Power line construction
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to email@example.com, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.