My client is a young, innovative and leading German specialist company in the Solar industry, located in the North of Germany.
Since 2000 my client outsourced their installation business and now focuses on selling PV products across Europe. Their main markets are England, France, Belgium and Denmark.
As a Marketing Associate you will be working together in a team to create and develop marketing projects. In this position you are required to show initiative and have the chance to quickly develop into the role of a Marketing Manager as the company is keen on growing and supporting at any level. You will be promotion the company and be speaker and representative on congresses and events.
- Development and implementation of marketing projects
- Preparation and review of information materials our products
- Organization of trade fairs
- Communication with existing and new partners
- Maintaining and updating the website
- Cooperation with external partners such as suppliers and agencies
- Support the training department
- Promotional shipping
- degree or similar diploma in business or business related subject
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing
- 2-3 years of experience in product marketing
- knowledge of marketing processes and product marketing
- goal-oriented, conceptual approach and self-organization
- very good skills to articulate and write
- German and English language a must
- work permit for Germany
- open to learn
- high knowledge of Microsoft Office.