My client is a well established and leading German manufacturer specialized in solar market. They produce thin film solar cells and modules and they stand out against other companies due to their entrepreneurial and innovative production of plastic films combining the latest technology. Due to their continuous grow, they are looking to hire a Production Manager to be based in Leipzig who will be responsible for the manufacturing processes of the production line.
My client is looking for an experienced engineer with expertise and experience in the manufacturing of PV modules. This is an exceptional opportunity to take a senior position within an already established leading and dynamic organisation who have an aggressive ambition to be market leaders.
• Arrange the production line and maintain production efficiency
• Manage the production schedule to improve the quality of production
• responsibility for the operation and maintenance in the production area
• Responsible for the control and management of the production curve
• Supervise the production, quality and quantity control
• Organise safety training, fire safety management for the team
• Identification of needs in the field of production and staff
• Implementation of occupational safety
• Support / supervision of projects
• Provide regular updates to the Production Director
• Educated to Bsc in a technical degree, ideally engineering.
• Must have 4years experience in solar industry
• Have practical, hands on experience PV module production
• Knowledge and experience with relevant tools, computer software and methodologies
• Strong experience in project management and business skills
• Data analysis
• Team Management experience
• Fluent in English and German
• Be willing to work in Leipzig, Germany
• Adopt a proactive and problem solving approach to work
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills whilst working with people with a divers cross-cultural skill set
Key Skills: solar, PV, modules, management, quality, production, Germany, German.
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.