Area: Solar, Rooftop, Project Development, Germany, International, Senior
International Senior Project Developer, Munich, Germany, negotiable
My client is an internationally active photovoltaic system integrator with over 250 employees worldwide and have experienced growth since 1994. Our fields of business are planning and building of solar power plants, wholesales of solar components and systems as well as design of our own innovative products. Our current international activities brings us new challenges and
opportunities. For our department International Project Development, based in Munich.
As an international Senior Project Developer you will be responsible for utility scale projects all over the world. In this challenging and exiting role you have the chance to consult and advise Managers and have the chance to built your own business sector.
- Systematic screening of market, segment and partner to develop projects in foreign countries
- High level feasibility studies and risk assessment of project development opportunities
- Development of projects from initiation to a maturity level, where a technical, economical and legal due diligence investigation will be passed successfully
- Identification of international project opportunities on the natural market
Taking on the right local partners to speed up the development in foreign countries
- Expansion of our customer portfolio & partner network
- Contribute significantly to our international revenue and growth target
- Development of projects for various business segments like utility scale, isolated grid, industrial / commercial sector etc.
- Preparation of economic analysis and forecasts as well as preparation of business cases for own projects to be developed.
- Professional presentation of project opportunities to internal and external decision-maker.
- Driving, performing and / or guiding the steps of obtaining legally binding development plans, constructions permits and optional land / roof-top lease agreements etc.
- technical or business related degree
- Experience in the development of international PV projects up to "ready to build"
- Thorough knowledge about the development of valuable project rights
- Capability to drive a legal, economic & technical due diligence
- Ability to negotiate with property owners as well as with energy providers and local authorities
- Knowledge of contracting business and permission procedures
- Experience in international project-oriented company structures
- Activity in the network of construction trade and PV industry
- Understanding of the electricity market with its various facets (e.g. regulatory aspects, driving forces, key player)
- Ability to deal with complexity
- Ability to rapidly adapt to changing countries
- Communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Business and customer orientated
- Ability to make decisions and also orchestrate
- Independent & reliable working method
- Project management skills
- Capability to represent the company
- English language
- German language highly preferred
- strong experience in the international market
- work permit for Germany (EU countries)
- high knowledge of the PV industry