Please send your resume to Job@renesola.com
1. Reinforce sales development in target market
2. Achieve sales target assigned.
3. Based on sales target to draft relative business plan and execute.
4. Establish and maintain good relationship with top customers.
5. Push the whole process execution from pricing, order following up and payment receiving and products claiming.
6. Fulfill market survey, collect competitor information and set up customer database.
7. Exploit new application market and customer resource.
8. Sales Channel development and management.
9. Reporting on time.
10. Other job appointed by direct superior.
Must have requirements:
1. Proficient sales skill and resource related to Utility service or alternative energy.
2. Matrix management
3. Remote report
5. Adapt to frequent domestic or international travel
Preference will be given to those with any of the following
1. Master degree or MBA holder;
2. Abundant resource in energy bureau and related administration.
3. PV power station project development experience
4. Oral English master.
5. target country ethnic and mandarin speaker
2013 is sure to bring substantial changes and even more shake-ups to the current North and South American solar markets. ReneSola is well positioned to thrive in 2013 and beyond with a financially stable growth plan and no long term debt due in 2013, unlike other name brand module manufacturers. Join the winning team.
ReneSola is committed to advancing R&D far beyond simply manufacturing and selling solar panels. In 2012, ReneSola launched its own micro-inverter, square-celled mono product line, and is set to roll out several other cutting edge products in 2013.
ReneSola is a publicly traded company (NYSE:SOL) with more than 9,000 employees. In 2012, ReneSola will manufacture and deliver 2.2GW worth of modules and wafers worldwide