REC SOLAR is a solar electric system integrator specializing in the design and installation of residential and commercial solar systems. Our vision is to make solar electricity a part of the mainstream energy supply. While still being a medium-sized employer, REC Solar is a market leader in the solar electric industry, experiencing growth rates in excess of 75%/year. By commercializing energy sources that reduce greenhouse gas emissions and reliance on fossil fuels, we can contribute to a more secure and sustainable world.
We are currently looking for Lead Installers.
· Assembling the racking and solar array;
· Assembly of equipment along with properly sealing all roof penetrations;
· Carrying equipment up ladders to roof locations;
· Trenching, concrete work and equipment assembly.
· Previous Solar Installation Experience required;
· Work outdoors in various weather conditions;
· Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body;
· Must have electrical and/or roofing experience;
· Ability to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time;
· Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks;
· Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday;
· Attention to detail;
· A good driving record;
· Documentation skills;
· Professional appearance and client interaction;
· Construction related experience.
REC Solar conducts Drug Screening, Physicals and Background checks on final candidate
please apply at: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RECSOLAR&cws=1&rid=1832
REC Solar's vision is to make solar electricity part of the mainstream energy supply. By commercializing energy sources that reduce greenhouse gas emissions and reliance on fossil fuels, we can contribute to a more secure and sustainable world.
At REC Solar We Are Always Working To: